Not open for further replies.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

kcbob79clone

Anti-malarial drugs (combination of the drugs artesunate and pyronaridine) could be used to treat Covid-19 (antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties)

Reactions: isutrevman

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
It’s funny that Iowa State is reporting record lowest cases, but the local media is reporting all time highs in every negative category you can think of. It’s hard to believe that students would be more responsible than middle-age people when it comes to their health and safety.

I definitely believe the Iowa State news and I definitely don’t believe the fake news from the local fake news media.

This doesn’t surprise me at all. The worst people for giving me space in public places are always the middle aged people. I think a lot of young people actually are much more respectful than others but I may be biased as I have college aged children.

kcbob79clone

Moderna believes emergency use authorization (EUA) could be granted as early as December

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
It’s funny that Iowa State is reporting record lowest cases, but the local media is reporting all time highs in every negative category you can think of. It’s hard to believe that students would be more responsible than middle-age people when it comes to their health and safety.

I definitely believe the Iowa State news and I definitely don’t believe the fake news from the local fake news media.

I'm curious if ISU is using a different number of PCR cycles as a positive? As in, a realistic number that doctors recommend, rather than one that finds people who aren't sick?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Anti-malarial drugs (combination of the drugs artesunate and pyronaridine) could be used to treat Covid-19 (antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties)

Hmm, you mean like HCQ that some politicians had outlawed. They certainly help but Vitamin D would be the best treatment. After that some other things like steroids and anti-body's help as well.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
I'm curious if ISU is using a different number of PCR cycles as a positive? As in, a realistic number that doctors recommend, rather than one that finds people who aren't sick?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm almost positive they are using a different test. It may not even be a PCR test but I would really like to know.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Ok looks like that is likely but they provide very little information on the actual testing process. It does look like ISU is doing well as a whole, not just the football team. Only 16 positive tests and a 1.79% positivity.

kcbob79clone

Big drop in Covid-19 death rates per 2 studies

Status
Not open for further replies.