Mike Tyson to fight Jake Paul

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Hopefully Netflix figures out how to live stream content before this happens. The first event they did with the F1 drivers on the golf course was a complete **** show from a production standpoint.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Jake Paul is such a little b*tch. If you want to be a real boxer, be a real boxer and fight your way up against other real boxers who are in or emerging to their prime. Every fight this dork arranges has the other guy fighting with one hand tied behind his back... either an MMA guy and not a true boxer, some dude who's decades past his prime. He's fought one guy who's an actual boxer, albeit highly mediocre, that isn't 50 years old and lost. Such a f*cking dweeb.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I mean if Rocky Balboa can fight Mason "The Line" Dixon in Rocky 6 I don't know why Tyson can't fight Paul

Edit: I guess it was just Rocky Balboa, not Rocky 6

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
How did Jake get famous again? What was his original schtick? All I care to remember about him was when he posted that video of the deceased man in that Japanese forest that is known to be a destination for suicides.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Jake Paul is such a little b*tch. If you want to be a real boxer, be a real boxer and fight your way up against other real boxers who are in or emerging to their prime. Every fight this dork arranges has the other guy fighting with one hand tied behind his back... either an MMA guy and not a true boxer, some dude who's decades past his prime. He's fought one guy who's an actual boxer, albeit highly mediocre, that isn't 50 years old and lost. Such a f*cking dweeb.

He’s smart enough to know he’d be cooked by real dudes on the up

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
How did Jake get famous again? What was his original schtick? All I care to remember about him was when he posted that video of the deceased man in that Japanese forest that is known to be a destination for suicides.

Random videos on Vine and then YouTube when Vine shut down. I think it was all just pranks and other stupid ****.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I think that was the other one.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I sure as hell wouldn't take on Iron Mike, even if he's 58. Though, depending on the check i'd think about it . . .

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron