Money in the Bank?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Here's the truth. This young man has no other college offers; yet, we at cyclone fanatic think he's the most talented kid to come out of the Juco ranks in history. Where's the disconnect?

I hope he comes and makes a contribution to the team; however, I'm going to keep my excitement on players that aren't so shrouded in mystery like Blank or Mosby or Lenz.

Good luck to the young man wherever he ends up.

I hate 4-star recruits too...especially here at Iowa State. We only should allow 5-stars in our program. :eek:

CLONE2THEBONE

Aug 4, 2006
I'm thinking that we should hear something soon. And not only because it would be a boost to momentum in recruiting.

So, you think that we will hear something because, at least partially, it would be a boost to momentum in recruiting.

I would like further explanation on this theory and how you came about it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
So, you think that we will hear something because, at least partially, it would be a boost to momentum in recruiting.

I would like further explanation on this theory and how you came about it.
I guess it's not rocket science, that if a good player commits, others see promise in a program. :skeptical:

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
I cant believe people buy into rivals and scouts offers lists so much. If a kid says he is offered by Oklahoma, they will put it up there.. remember the kid that threw the whole committment LOI day to committ to the Cal Bears and then, wasnt even legit. Darius has other offers.
From what I know, the reason for the suspension is not a real good one.

I can't believe it's not butter...

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006

And the question is...what highly valued football player named after a currency will soon be announcing he's coming to Iowa State?

Help Support Us

Become a patron