NBA All-Star Weekend

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
The funny thing is we put these dunks side by side with the ones back in the day we put on podium they probably better, but again we are bored of them.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
The funny thing is we put these dunks side by side with the ones back in the day we put on podium they probably better, but again we are bored of them.

Or it could be most people have never heard of the guys in the competition. I want to see Morant, Levine, James, etc. Those guys could bring some life back. Maybe not James as much anymore due to age, but still.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Or it could be most people have never heard of the guys in the competition. I want to see Morant, Levine, James, etc. Those guys could bring some life back. Maybe not James as much anymore due to age, but still.

They aren't going to risk injury to make the fans happy. That's just how it is nowadays.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This event can't be far from going the route of the NFL Pro Bowl, right? I'd imagine some "back tightness" will start popping up for the star players. I don't know why you'd forfeit a few extra days vacation to play in whatever that was.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
This event can't be far from going the route of the NFL Pro Bowl, right? I'd imagine some "back tightness" will start popping up for the star players. I don't know why you'd forfeit a few extra days vacation to play in whatever that was.
Judging from the few clips that I saw, less defensive effort was being expended than the last Pro Bowl that I saw, and that's saying something. Looked like the Washington Generals defense.