NDSU suspends three more for the ISU game

dmg89

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2008
West Des Moines
Holtz may have been a good coach, but I can't stand listening to him talk. I can speak clearer with my retainer in.

Cylax51

Apr 8, 2009
Lisbon, IA
So they are down three back ups with the linebacker still indef. suspended, plus lost their best offensive and defensive player from last year, when they lost to SDSU. Any of this incorrect?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So they are down three back ups with the linebacker still indef. suspended, plus lost their best offensive and defensive player from last year, when they lost to SDSU. Any of this incorrect?

All of this is correct. But yet to lakebison, NDSU is gonna pound us anyway... :wacko:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
They're down four backups, including both of their backup QBs. I think I've got the defensive game plan all figured out...

Cylax51

Apr 8, 2009
Lisbon, IA
They're down four backups, including both of their backup QBs. I think I've got the defensive game plan all figured out...

Did last years starter graduate? And yes, with only one quarterback I would guess there will be some "finishing the play". I am not condoning LJ vs UNLV style justice here, just make sure the hits are frequent and clean.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I absolutely love that outsiders expectations for this team are so low. Let's just see what they have to say when we are 5-0/4-1 and headed in to a showdown in Lawrence.

Yeah, the headline is a slap in the face. Post that ***** in the locker room.

Exactly right. All the ******** is only good for ISU. I also love that Iowa is ranked as high as #13 pre-season, I wish it were #8. :wink:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Well he's certainly not doing that in Ames, after all we made our field artificial turf to keep our cheerleaders from doing that :jimlad:
Isn't our field natural grass? We have one of the top turf management programs in the nation...

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
Oh thank goodness.......now we actually have a shot at winning this game! :confused: Now we just need to hire a hitman to take out their deep snapper and things will really be leaning in our favor........:jimlad:

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Isn't our field natural grass? We have one of the top turf management programs in the nation...

Yes, we do. Thats why it's so funny that someone tried using that joke against us over on the Bisonville forum

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
I would have thought that Bohl's familiarity with the Iowa State program...

Name one person outside our program who has a familiarity with Iowa State. New players, coaches, philosophies. Man what an idiot. Just because you coached in the Big XII some 4-5 years ago doesn't mean you have a familiarity.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
All of this is correct. But yet to lakebison, NDSU is gonna pound us anyway... :wacko:

Did anyone take into consideration that this is a PR move by NDSU and their staff. Suspend these kids for the first game so you look like you discipline your players. Then you don't have to take any heat when ISU jams the football down your throats all night long in a 56 - 3 beatdown. They have a built in excuse for a game they were going to lose anyway. It is an ideal situation.

egami

May 19, 2009
iowa
Did anyone take into consideration that this is a PR move by NDSU and their staff. Suspend these kids for the first game so you look like you discipline your players. Then you don't have to take any heat when ISU jams the football down your throats all night long in a 56 - 3 beatdown. They have a built in excuse for a game they were going to lose anyway. It is an ideal situation.

Must...get...more...tinfoil... :wink: