New ISU Ad Campaign/Wallpapers

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Ok, so I'm assuming these are all new because of the 'One' thing...so why are Bret Myer and Todd Blythe in them?

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Ok, so I'm assuming these are all new because of the 'One' thing...so why are Bret Myer and Todd Blythe in them?
Not 100% positive, but I think it has to do with using them for ad campaigns outside wallpapers and posters - like things for profit. The campaigns were done by an outside company.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006

My guess with that is the "One Nation" thing was a Chizik idea from last season that they never used? Otherwise, why would you be featuring Bret and Todd?

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Not 100% positive, but I think it has to do with using them for ad campaigns outside wallpapers and posters - like things for profit. The campaigns were done by an outside company.

Yep. Images/likenesses of current student-athletes can't be used by outside sources for promotion.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
i've got it up as my desktop on work computer - can't stop staring at it. Look at the heads all the way in the back, incredible detail.
I know. I was thinking someone either had a blast doing that in Photoshop or was cursing whomever came up with the idea...

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
I already got told to change the one with all the Cy heads in the crowd because there are girls in sports bras in it and thats just not appropriate for a work computer, so i changed it to the stadium