New ISU football coach

Klonz

Nov 9, 2006
Grimes, IA
Re: Sign my petition

No way! He has already proven he is not a HC. Of all the other schools he's interviewed with - none have offered him.

No way!

cybear52

Dec 5, 2008
Ames
Everything mac did was great for this program and even when he did well he never even consisderd leaving ISU because he was a true cyclone through and through. and most of you have seemed to have forgotten that Mac is coaching for the national championship contender gators.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Everything mac did was great for this program and even when he did well he never even consisderd leaving ISU because he was a true cyclone through and through. and most of you have seemed to have forgotten that Mac is coaching for the national championship contender gators.

He interviewed at Michigan State and TCU. IF he would have gotten either offer he would have left.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
You obviously don't remember the beginning of Dan's tenure very well.

In my 4 years at school we had a total of 10 wins.

We were in school together at the same time then. Who knows? Maybe we are pals actually!:smile:

We are in strong agreement here. DMac did some very good things, but it wasn't all sunshine and ice cream. A couple of the later years were pretty forgettable also.

cyman1189

Aug 11, 2008
Akron, OH
its McCarney. not McCartney.

unless you are suggesting what we get Paul McCartney as head coach..... then i'm in for sure. halftime entertainment would be great!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron