New Spring ‘24 Roster Updated

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
No updated heights or weights yet—probably when summer drills start. For those of you who haven’t seen it, the newcomers are all listed. Nine early high school enrollees, the three transfers, and the “walkon” placekicker from Florida.

Oh, and grayshirt Carson Rhodes is unsurprisingly listed as an OL at 6’7” 245. Not sure how accurate that weight is—it was what they listed him at on Cyning Day last year.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I did notice that a couple of redshirt senior OL are no longer on the roster, in Hayden Pauls and Brady Petersen. I didn’t notice them on Senior Day (unlike Aidan Bitter), and not in the Portal.

I guess it was a good time to complete their playing careers—and opened up a couple of schollies. Good luck to them!

jackrabbit

Dec 2, 2006
I liked Langs. It was the most obvious y/y improvement I feel like we've seen in a while that can be directly attributed to coaching. Wish he wasn't leaving (assuming he indeed is).
Do we know where is Coach Langs going?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Now that the program is established and the culture is handed down by the players instead of the coaches enforcement I'm hoping that the coaching turnover becomes a net positive with young talented hungry hires.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron