New to CF...Gambling Plays Tonight...Recurring?

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I've been sucking a bit lately. No concept of bankroll control or anything else, I'm a hacker if that's a betting thing. Anyway, lots of wins to buy rn :) My ap doesn't do basketball lines til day of, which is annoying and I didn't expect to have to pay so much for the Iowa ml. damn. Also in early on the bowl game.
Anyone have any bright ideas on those? Pitt QB gonna sit and get them beat?
Got the Steelers tonight to in case my pitiful Vikes do their thing.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
For anybody that wants free money, DraftKings is doing a no brainer promo where if the total points scored in the Iowa-ISU game is over 49.5 you double your bet.

Max bet is $10 but it's still a gimme.

Reactions: ianoconnor

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
For anybody that wants free money, DraftKings is doing a no brainer promo where if the total points scored in the Iowa-ISU game is over 49.5 you double your bet.

Max bet is $10 but it's still a gimme.

Interesting! I don't see that listed in the promos. Is it just for new users?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Ha, loser. I got $25
a842ab0acce10bce490886ce436921d9.gif

DreamyFred21

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2012
Grimes
Not trying to be a ****, but this is why I recommended not double dipping promos like you referenced with the SEC title game in the other thread. They will eventually start limits if you mess with them long enough. The best ability is availability so you get to fully participate in freebies like this. Hope this is a one-time deal and you’re able to resume normally after this. These books give away so much free money and I want everyone in on the action

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Not trying to be a ****, but this is why I recommended not double dipping promos like you referenced with the SEC title game in the other thread. They will eventually start limits if you mess with them long enough. The best ability is availability so you get to fully participate in freebies like this. Hope this is a one-time deal and you’re able to resume normally after this. These books give away so much free money and I want everyone in on the action
Whatever dude