Nice Paul Rhoads article in IC Press-Citizen...

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
this morning. It's a bolded headline leader on the FRONT PAGE and the lead article in the Sports Section. The article itself is strikingly positive, which can probably be attributed to the fact it's a AP Wire Service pick-up.

I wanted to hyperlink it and went to the on-line Press-Citizen, but the story is nowhere to be found on the site. I guess they needed some filler text for the print version but didn't see fit to put it on-line!

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Is this it? I don't know that this one is that positive (talks about him gaining weight and meeting face-to-face with Chizik), but there you go...

While padding roster, ISU's Rhoads expands | DesMoinesRegister.com | The Des Moines Register

Nope - different article. The article title reads, "Rhoads' first weeks a whirlwind" and subtitle states, "New ISU Coach scrambles to steady program". The significance is that it's the lead story in the Iowa City Press-Citizen sports page with a banner headline on the front page.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Nope - different article. The article title reads, "Rhoads' first weeks a whirlwind" and subtitle states, "New ISU Coach scrambles to steady program". The significance is that it's the lead story in the Iowa City Press-Citizen sports page with a banner headline on the front page.

I've just been searching for it on other papers' websites. It ought to be out there somewhere if it's an AP story like you said.