Nick Saban

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I can't stand the guy but once a year I may be his biggest fan. When will Auburn beat 'Bama again? over/under = never

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
I'm a huge Saban supporter. The thing about Saban is that he knows the "game" is not played against AU (or any other team) on just one day out of the year...he is working to beat you 24-7-365 (and 366 in a leap year). He will wipe Chizik's *** on the recruiting trail, he will wipe Chizik's *** in preparation, and finally he will wipe Chizik's *** on the field.

By the way, Saban's favorite meal is Little Debbie's snack cakes and day old coffee warmed up in the microwave.

j4state

May 21, 2006
Visit site
Looks like a pretty tough slate. 4-8 in his first year is my guess. Tubbs got axed after 5-7 so I wouldn't get too "entrenched" there, buddy.

2009-2010 SCHEDULE

La Tech MSU WVirginia BallSt @UT @ARK UK @LSU OM Furman @UGA OPEN BAMA

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I'm a huge Saban supporter. The thing about Saban is that he knows the "game" is not played against AU (or any other team) on just one day out of the year...he is working to beat you 24-7-365 (and 366 in a leap year). He will wipe Chizik's *** on the recruiting trail, he will wipe Chizik's *** in preparation, and finally he will wipe Chizik's *** on the field.

By the way, Saban's favorite meal is Little Debbie's snack cakes and day old coffee warmed up in the microwave.

FYI... you can add whoever is playing Auburn to your list of favorite teams now as well.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Looks like a pretty tough slate. 4-8 in his first year is my guess. Tubbs got axed after 5-7 so I wouldn't get too "entrenched" there, buddy.

2009-2010 SCHEDULE

La Tech MSU WVirginia BallSt @UT @ARK UK @LSU OM Furman @UGA OPEN BAMA

The guy flamed out at ISU. Why should Auburn expect anything different from him there.

Gene Chizik = Worst gameday coach ever.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Saban is going to own GC like it is his job, because it will be. I see him treating it similar to Fry/Walden, with similar results. I remember being on the Walden end of that.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006

One example of Saban's work ethic...when he was with the Dolphins he declined an invitation from President Bush for dinner in Miami because he was busy with game prep. Some called it rude...I call it focus.

Saban runs through assistants like toilet paper because he is an unbelievable task master. But he asks no one to do something he is not willing to do. I saw it first hand at LSU...no one will outwork Nick Saban.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Hopefully Saban will laugh every time they play Chizik as it will be the cupcake on the schedule. Hopefully the next time Auburn beats Alabama is the year after Chizik is fired.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Hopefully Saban will laugh every time they play Chizik as it will be the cupcake on the schedule. Hopefully the next time Auburn beats Alabama is the year after Chizik is fired.

Agreed. Just so we set the record straight here....

1. We can all agree that Chizik's handling of this is why we are upset.
2. We can all agree that we are glad to see him gone. He is a POS.
3. We can all agree that the person responsible for all of the collapses we had on the field this year is Gene Chizik. Honestly, how hard is it to get plays called and signaled in to the offense with a 40 second play clock? Pure in simple... that is a defensive coordinator masquerading as a head coach. Gene Chizik was in way over his head even at ISU. I hope Auburn likes losing cause they will with Chizik. The guy is a LOSER.

Help Support Us

Become a patron