NIL Money

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Of course.. it’ll be funny to see how many get caught up down the road on this though. You should claim any and all income on your taxes. Sell something on Facebook Marketplace - claim that income, sell tickets on CF - claim that income, steal something - claim that as income.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Of course.. it’ll be funny to see how many get caught up down the road on this though. You should claim any and all income on your taxes. Sell something on Facebook Marketplace - claim that income, sell tickets on CF - claim that income, steal something - claim that as income.
Or, and hear me out here... don't

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
This is only true if you sell the items or tickets for more than you paid for them, then technically you should claim the profit as income. Which might be what you meant, but I didn't want anyone getting confused.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
This is only true if you sell the items or tickets for more than you paid for them, then technically you should claim the profit as income. Which might be what you meant, but I didn't want anyone getting confused.

Depends on how regularly you do those items. Slippery slope. Always report and deduct!

• Dumb
Reactions: CyCrazy

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Yeah that isn't happening

• Haha
Reactions: ruflosn and I@ST1