NIL op ed

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Hundreds of Hawkeye fans will be triggered by this.

why? If anything I wish Iowa actually spent more on women's athletics (or anything for that matter). No excuse for them not bringing in someone to replace Czinano's production.

It is what it is though, they'll spend on football and wrestling and everyone else gets nothing.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
why? If anything I wish Iowa actually spent more on women's athletics (or anything for that matter). No excuse for them not bringing in someone to replace Czinano's production.

It is what it is though, they'll spend on football and wrestling and everyone else gets nothing.
You cant see me!

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

They hate Angel Reese with the fire of the sun for what she did to Caitlin Clark.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010

It is a bad system, but it can't be fixed until several things happen: 1. A national player's union is established. 2. Congress grants some organization an antitrust exemption to operate on behalf of college athletics, and 3. Rules for play, pay, and other aspects of the sport are agreed upon between those two parties. It isn't fixable without all three happening, which is why all major professional sports use the model and are thriving.