O.J. Simpson dead at 76

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
895890.jpg

Norm's long running gag/joke/attack on OJ was epic! And deserved!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
OJ and Bill Cosby often make me wonder about how white people judge black people for things. Both were extremely popular in their day for acting white. Both turned out to be terrible humans. And yet white people tend to really judge/dismiss Black celebrities who embrace Black culture.

The world is a tiny bit better today.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A previous post of mine:
The deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
Thru one specific podcast, I learned something that wasn't talked about much. The autopsies revealed whoever murdered them had to be in phenomenal shape/strong arms and shoulders. Their bodies were "lifted" off the ground by the knife alone from the way they were stabbed.
The podcast also led to some belief there were two murderers (OJ and his son). Ron was well, well versed in the martial arts, so to take him down alone, would be very difficult.

Lots of other things that people already know about OJ but expanded upon more: the Europrean shoes, the gloves (there was a receipt from Nicole purchasing them in that size), the police's awful responses to Nicole's 911 calls.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
OJ and Bill Cosby often make me wonder about how white people judge black people for things. Both were extremely popular in their day for acting white. Both turned out to be terrible humans. And yet white people tend to really judge/dismiss Black celebrities who embrace Black culture.

The world is a tiny bit better today.
Acting white? That's not going to age well.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
It's hard for me to joke about anybody passing away.... but (there is always a but) there are people I also don't feel sorry for when it happens. Of course I feel for any family or friends impacted... providing they weren't already killed.