O.J. Simpson dead at 76

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I completely forgot about the fact they thought his son could be involved.

"They" are full of ****.

The area was dark and very small. OJ had the element of surprise and more than enough strength to almost decapitate his ex-wife.

His blood was found from the crime scene, to the gate, in the bronco, and ultimately to his ******* bedroom.

I drove to the crime scene and then to OJs house. It was almost literally around the block.

****** was a murderer who set up a shell company in his kid's names to write a book about killing their mother.

**** OJ

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
"They" are full of ****.

The area was dark and very small. OJ had the element of surprise and more than enough strength to almost decapitate his ex-wife.

His blood was found from the crime scene, to the gate, in the bronco, and ultimately to his ******* bedroom.

I drove to the crime scene and then to OJs house. It was almost literally around the block.

****** was a murderer who set up a shell company in his kid's names to write a book about killing their mother.

**** OJ
So.... you like the guy?

:jimlad:

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
I always liked him in the Naked Gun movies. I always hated him for killing Nicole and Ron.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Weekly World Headline:
O.J. on electric chair at 50 yard line during halftime of the Super Bowl.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
OJ and Bill Cosby often make me wonder about how white people judge black people for things. Both were extremely popular in their day for acting white. Both turned out to be terrible humans. And yet white people tend to really judge/dismiss Black celebrities who embrace Black culture.

The world is a tiny bit better today.

How was Bill Cosby acting white? The Cosby show family didn't act white. WTH? Not every black person or family has to "act" a certain way.

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Look up the picture where Nicole almost had her spinal cord severed from the slash.

Then tell me how much I should like OJ
Wtf...I don't need to look up death pictures to hate someone. ******* hell man, you went 0-100 there.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
One of my most bizarre memories was that after his acquittal, a classmate showed up at school having had their picture taken with OJ after bumping into him somewhere on a trip. As if he were just any regular old celebrity.

I also remember the anticipation of watching the verdict live in class.

Reactions: chadly82

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Worst prosecuted hi profile murder case ever.

The trial was over the moment the prosecution had him put on the bloody glove, only for it to be far too small. After that it no longer mattered whether he was actually innocent or guilty, or whether a second glove of the exact same brand, style, and size as stated by the tag fit like, well, a glove - the entire world saw that the glove that the murderer wore soaked in the victims’ blood didn’t fit. The prosecution themselves provided all the reasonable doubt the defense would ever need.

I have no doubt he was guilty as sin - but they could never convict him after that.

• Agree
Reactions: Kinch

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
One of my most bizarre memories was that after his acquittal, a classmate showed up at school having had their picture taken with OJ after bumping into him somewhere on a trip. As if he were just any regular old celebrity.

I also remember the anticipation of watching the verdict live in class.
I remember my mom believing he was innocent. She has multiple PHDs and is a long-tenured professor at Iowa State so certainly incredibly smart. But some people believed him for whatever reason.