*** Official #12 IOWA STATE vs Oklahoma State Game(Day) Thread ***

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wanna see a picture of the Cowboys basketball’s daddy?

rlq1Rx.gif

Jdk

Feb 27, 2019
With our tenacious defense I think pistol Pete and the pokes will have trouble finding the target

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
O/U at 125.5, just begging you to take the over.

I think both teams struggle to score today. 60 will win it. Clones will need to hit 3s today to win. 2 for 19 wont get it done.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
What jerseys we go with? And why isn't uniform watch, crazy options as much a thing in basketball as it is in football?

NBA has plenty of options, throwbacks, city uniforms etc. KU abs KSU have done some variations of late, but haven't seen near as much across the board. Certainly not w ISU

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
What jerseys we go with? And why isn't uniform watch, crazy options as much a thing in basketball as it is in football?

NBA has plenty of options, throwbacks, city uniforms etc. KU abs KSU have done some variations of late, but haven't seen near as much across the board. Certainly not w ISU

Anything but the black. Not so much that it's my least favorite but it's dumb to use one of opponent's main colors.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006

The Cowboys are using the Hawkeye playbook to get the students to attend.

It's really too bad that their attendance has suffered so much recently, and I do not understand why having the Thunder in Oklahoma City would undercut it as some suggest. You can go to both pro and college basketball games; they are not mutually exclusive.

I remember the days when Gallagher-Iba was an absolute hornet's nest for the opponent.

I've always "liked" OSU when it comes to our conference rival. I feel like ISU and OSU are natural allies in a lot of ways.