SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Feel like we've been getting bumped and grabbed and can't get a foul call

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I would LOVE to see anyone on this board try to officiate a game. These refs havent been great, but they are exponentially better than anyone on this board

Really? And we're all better at our jobs then they would be. They are paid to do this, and they are lacking.

Reactions: Stangguy

JCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 9, 2009
I would LOVE to see anyone on this board try to officiate a game. These refs havent been great, but they are exponentially better than anyone on this board
I'm better than most everyone on this planet at my job that they don't do. Doesn't mean I'm good.

jspeels

May 14, 2022
This will be at least the third time I’ve said this this season…teams go 14 minutes with 1 foul called when they play us! We have not gotten that treatment all season. Yes, I know we play aggressive D, but other teams do foul us!

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
I would like to do it from my recliner. I could be more accurate from here. C'mon, quit defending the AWEFUL job these guys are doing.

With that said. we should be far past old men trying to run the floor with young athletic men. Get the technology in and start calling it from a vantage point where it is EASY to tell what is happening. You don't need to be on the floor to observe physics in motion.

clonesorelse

Jan 22, 2011
I ref every Tuesday and Friday. Call the obvious, the rest isn’t so bad then. Before the last timeout guy grabs the ball on his stomach and rolls to his back. Travel, period. But instead a foul is called….same old same old. Same official called the charge followed by the flop when the offensive player stepped on the defenders foot.

But what would I know since obviously they are exponentially better then anyone on this board.