***Official 2022 Transfer Thread***

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Not sarcasm but not a known fact on my end. It was being discussed elsewhere so I thought I'd bring that up.
does it pertain to when he was there, when & how he left, or recruiting after he left? Then again, maybe I don't want to know.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
does it pertain to when he was there, when & how he left, or recruiting after he left? Then again, maybe I don't want to know.
Yeah I think it was that he was shopping himself around prior to letting the staff know that he was leaving

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

OK people of a certain age. Remember when Pinky Tuscadero almost died when she car was hit with the Malachi Crunch at the demolition derby? When she finally came to in the hospital, Fonzie asked her to marry him but she said no so that she could go on tour with the Pinkettes.

What a terrific plotline. Death, love, the pursuit of fame, and a demolition derby

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Well they weren't kidding when they were expecting some possible late big names to enter the portal yet, due to the upcoming May 1 deadline AND advertised NIL deals springing up all over. Makes you wonder who's going to portal it in the next 3 days.