*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
So I'm at an Iowa Heartlanders hockey game in Coralville and there's an older guy a few seats down from me with a Wazzou hockey jersey on. I don't say anything to him until 10 minutes after the game is over, but I say something like "Hey you guys played a really tough game!" He looks at me funny and the girl sitting next to him tells me that he was recording the game to watch it later. Omg...

I felt bad but not TOO bad, ya know. In this day and age......

Go Clones!

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
The slow start was on me folks, sorry. I have a cardinal and gold lava lamp next to the couch that I turn on for games. I didn't get it going early enough today. I won't make that mistake again.
I forgot to mention that the lava lamp is one I bought in 1991 about a month before I headed to ISU. It's been through a lot, just like the Clones.

cal-cyclone

Dec 8, 2022
Great job to our super tough ISU Cyclones. We have to just soak it in and realize how lucky we are to have such a mentally and physically tough team, and a great coach. Win one more game and then we likely get UConn. Whoever our next opponent is, I think we will be ready.

Reactions: BigCyFan

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
So I'm at an Iowa Heartlanders hockey game in Coralville and there's an older guy a few seats down from me with a Wazzou hockey jersey on. I don't say anything to him until 10 minutes after the game is over, but I say something like "Hey you guys played a really tough game!" He looks at me funny and the girl sitting next to him tells me that he was recording the game to watch it later. Omg...

I felt bad but not TOO bad, ya know. In this day and age......

Go Clones!

Meh, he's in Iowa. Can't go out in public and think you won't find out the score.

Reactions: cdface

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Ok, now what do we do oh oracle?
Haha. Well played.

I was expecting a much tougher game than what most expected the past two days.

But who cares. I’m so proud of this team so I will take all the **** anyone wants to give me.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The Z bros are both gone, Zuri and ZRF.

oh-no.gif

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Haha. Well played.

I was expecting a much tougher game than what most expected the past two days.

But who cares. I’m so proud of this team so I will take all the **** anyone wants to give me.
It is hard being a 'Clone but these guys are different!

TBH, You just said 'out loud' what we all think at some point.

Lets do it again next week!

Reactions: ClubCy