****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I don't think it is just the track record of Baylor having some bigs in the NBA is it the track record as well with how they do in college and Baylor also runs a lot of offense through the post. Seems like they always have a great big putting up great numbers and they usually play two big lineups.
Whether people believe the NBA pipeline is there or not, Scott Drew has the ability to sell Baylor very well to these types of players; and has a good track record of reeling them in. I am more worried about Baylor than Iowa, personally, as well.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Whether people believe the NBA pipeline is there or not, Scott Drew has the ability to sell Baylor very well to these types of players, and has a good track record of reeling them in. I am more worried about Baylor than Iowa, personally, as well.
There's way more basketball recruits interested in studying interior design than I would have guessed.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
There's way more basketball recruits interested in studying interior design than I would have guessed.
me rn:
giphy.gif

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Hopefully if we get a commit from Foster it entices Suggs more. The fact that he wants to take one of his only five officials to ISU tells me that we are just as much in it as everyone else.

Last edited:

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Bain posted an interview with Suggs discussing all his schools. Definitely sound like ISU is firmly in the mix. (of course he's knows he's talking to a Des Moines reporter so smartly would give props to the Iowa schools)

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...sota-michigan-juwan-howard-visits/1732119001/

What's the latest with Iowa State?
"A real family feel. I love what they’ve done. I watch Tyrese Haliburton — that’s one of my best friends, we’re really close. To see what he’s done down there, to see with a couple of scorers that have gone down there have been able to do, it’s good for me to see. I’m real close with Coach Prohm. He’s good people, he talks to me and my family all the time. They’re in the same boat."

"I'm going to go to Gonzaga for sure. Get down to Marquette. Minnesota, that's close to home so I can go there whenever. And then Iowa State, I want to get down to for sure."

Suggs added that he could also use his two other senior-year official visits and more unofficial visits. Nothing is set in stone right now.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Unfortunately Suggs wouldn't be playing with Tyrese (or is that fortunately?).

Help Support Us

Become a patron