****Official Class of 2021 Recruiting Thread****

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Interesting, I really wasn't expecting Ellis announcing this soon. I wonder if it is a final commitment or just cutting his list again. He was just saying he was going to take the process slow with his top 7...
ISU has been in on him as long as anyone and has a very good relationship probably meeting with him the most of any school. The timing isn't great from an ISU perspective still will want to watch the whispers and see if the relationship Prohm has build could win out.

I know L'ville will always be a player for the top players but they already have a top PG slated for next year and still waiting on NCAA ruling. Seems a bit weird if he would commit there right now with all that being unknown.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It'll be a bummer to miss out if he goes elsewhere but I'm glad he's making his decision early.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Does CW coming down with COVID count as “vacation”? Hope it works the same and we get the commit!

I also hope Chris is OK.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Update with Wesley Cardet... Alabama is starting to prioritize him, not liking how the early Oats v Prohm recruiting battles have went so far. He does fit the mold of an under the radar recruit who rises late that the staff has had success with landing.

"Cardet Jr. is showing his worth as a scorer but also as a high-major recruit.

The 6-foot-6 wing has played phenomenal since returning to the court this past week. This weekend, Cardet Jr. scored 31 points and shot nearly 70% from the field. College coaches are now keening in on him and I believe we’re amidst a national breakout.
Among the other programs involved: “Iona, Maryland, K-State, Iowa State, Samford, Rutgers, St. John's, amongst others,” Cardet Jr. said."
https://stockrisers.f5sports.com/s/...et-jr-talks-recruitment-new-programs-involved

Jun 16, 2020
www.isucyclonesports.com