*** Official IOWA STATE vs Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
This football season reminds me of some of the basketball seasons under Hoiberg - We'd get up and beat the good teams, but not show up for the ****** teams.
I was about to post this! This is spot on. I honestly expect us to beat OU and lose to TCU

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This football season reminds me of some of the basketball seasons under Hoiberg - We'd get up and beat the good teams, but not show up for the ****** teams.

It's eerily similar to the last Hoiberg team. Lots of hype, key players back from a nice prior season.

But not to be trusted as soon as they start to gain some traction and some straight weirdness in crucial moments.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Guys as much as I hate ISU losing today, its just a game, there is more to life than worrying about a team losing a game. I used to live and die on the outcome of games by the teams that I was coaching or those that were "my team". But as I have gotten older, I learned that the outcome of ISU games or the Chiefs games or any other team I consider myself a fan of, really has no barring on my life.

I wish ISU had won today, but the sun will come up tomorrow, and I am sure that players and coaches feel a lot worse than any of us on the board.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
The only team that can beat Iowa state is Iowa state? Come on guys.

Unfortunately this isn’t a big media market like NYC or LA, where the media can ask the hard questions to coaches freely and criticize them relentlessly without losing media access.
Doubt that would happen with Iowa State media.

Help Support Us

Become a patron