www.oldschoolradical.com
Syracuse Center, #12 Paschal Chukwu
235_20180316dnsuncaa17.jpeg

Noted '90s Nerd, Steve Urkel
4-steve-urkel.jpg

My first thought was a 7' Spike Lee

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
What grinds my gears is that they haven't figured out how to stagger the games so none of them are at halftime or are ending at the same time (barring OT of course). There were 3 games at halftime this evening. Just have a game start every 30-40 minutes or so and be done with it. No breaks, no critical moment competition from other games.

They started the day with games staggered fine. Just with games going long or short they ended up starting about the same time by the time they got to the evening games.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Wofford.
[/QUOTE] Great shooting team. Very disciplined. Played a dozen players. Lottsa ball movement /player screens on offense. Reminded me of the Davidson, NC teams when Curry played there. Could give Kentucky a problem. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,592.

Last edited:

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Attended the marathon at WFA yesterday, thought I'd rank my teams from what I saw at the Des Moines bracket by how well I thought they played.

1. Minnesota- Gophers brought by far the most fans, I know they are the closest but I didn't realize their fanbase traveled that well. Jordan Murphy was a stud, theyll have the the majority of the fans Saturday against Sparty so I actually like their chances to pull the upset.

2. Michigan- I thought they had alot more fans than Sparty, I pegged them for about a 20 point win, won by 19. I was really impressed with their defense although I dont think they are as good as their National Championship team from a year ago.

3. Florida- I thought Nevada would overwhelm them with their size and experience but that wasnt the case. They had by far the least amount of fans there but I thought they had one of the more impressive performances of the day.

4. Michigan St- I wasnt as impressed with them after seeing them in person. Bradley came to play but I thought they looked like a one man show with Cassisus Winston.

5. Bradley- They a brought a ton of fans and played about as well as you can possibly expect but in the end it wasnt quite enough

6. Nevada- Yikes! I cant imagine being any more frustrated if I was a Nevada fan than watching that performance. I had read before the game that there was potentially some locker room issues and they werent playing well as a team lately. Thats exactly what it looked like to me. The Martin twins were getting to the rim but not finishing, and Caroline was awful. Musselman might want to think about getting some small quicker guards in the future, Florida was a smaller team and ran circles around them.

7. Lousiville- Woof! Louisville looked awful and had a small contingency of fans. I dont what kind of offense they were trying to run, but launching stupid 3's early in the shot clock wasn't working out for them. They looked like a team in transition with a new coach and not much identity.

8. Montana-Overall they didnt look bad and the Griz surprisingly traveled well but they were completely overmatched and the least talented team in the region by far.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Only missed out on Louisville. Picked Nevada to lose based on their two best wins being against Utah State and Arizona State.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Freaking pumped for tonights game against the Suckeyes, lets GO STATE!!!!!

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I couldn't remember my bracket, but pleasantly surprised I only missed 3. In CW's pool there were people who only got 8 or 9 right.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I was thinking about yesterday's argument some were having about "Ja Morant made a lot of money today"...while he was already a top 3 pick I do think he probably increased his initial endorsement deal quite a bit.

I have some friends who are pretty big basketball fans that weren't that familiar with him until yesterday. Whoever he signs with it'll be at least a somewhat bigger deal than if Murray hadn't played in the NCAA tournament at all this year.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78 and chadly82

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I don't like watching Cincy play because it seems like Cronin is just gonna fall down dead one of these games.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
So many **** commercial breaks, my goodness. Is a game even happening?