***Official Open Thread***

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Tommy Fleetwood had a rough day from what I saw. Missed birdie putt after missed birdie putt. Finally imploded with a triple-bogey toward the end.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Another Sunday snoozer for a major.
The fight for second was good. And the plethora of countries on the leader board is cool. Harman just made it so easy by not making mistakes and draining putt after putt. Rahm, Day and Straka were so close to putng some real pressure on him down the stretch.

• Winner
Reactions: ScottyP

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I watched this thing on delay, and before (I thought) it would be finished up, I checked my email to get that out of the way, but unfortunately it had just finished and the subject line of an email gave away the winner :curse:.

Oh well, not much drama to it anyway. Harman was just so much better than the entire field for the last 3 days.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I watched this thing on delay, and before (I thought) it would be finished up, I checked my email to get that out of the way, but unfortunately it had just finished and the subject line of an email gave away the winner :curse:.

Oh well, not much drama to it anyway. Harman was just so much better than the entire field for the last 3 days.
I watched most of it from #1 to 18. I thought Harman might come back to the field by his start. He pulled his drive on #1, in the rough, somehow made par. Then bogeyed #2 and 5. Very tenuous start.

But he got it together, made 4 more birdies to one bogey the next 13 holes. He maintained separation and was in complete control.

To me it was a lonely tournament, like our lives sometimes can be, but still satisfying knowing an underdog player did his best and won.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I watched most of it from #1 to 18. I thought Harman might come back to the field by his start. He pulled his drive on #1, in the rough, somehow made par. Then bogeyed #2 and 5. Very tenuous start.

But he got it together, made 4 more birdies to one bogey the next 13 holes. He maintained separation and was in complete control.

To me it was a lonely tournament, like our lives sometimes can be, but still satisfying knowing an underdog player did his best and won.
Yeah, he definitely earned it with a dominating performance and showed his toughness too.

Reactions: t-noah