***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Wow Tyrese with a tomahawk put back dunk just before half.

Most power I've ever seen from him on a dunk. Almost Dr J like with the length and style.

Reactions: bozclone and NWICY

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
is it just me or is the entire bucks team a bunch of punks?

In game one they were fine. In game two they went hyper punk mode. Portis in particular was just being a weirdo. It was hilarious for the one bit when the Pacers were just smiling and clapping at him.

Really game 2 took a permanent turn the minute Bucks stopped playing smart and played like jerks.

The regular season games were highly contested for regular season but other than the whole "stolen game ball" thing they didn't seem that chippy.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Just watching the highlights they missed two obvious and1 fouls on Tyrese's 8 points at the rim. How many times does a guy have to be an all star to get that call? Two isn't enough?

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
In game one they were fine. In game two they went hyper punk mode. Portis in particular was just being a weirdo. It was hilarious for the one bit when the Pacers were just smiling and clapping at him.

Really game 2 took a permanent turn the minute Bucks stopped playing smart and played like jerks.

The regular season games were highly contested for regular season but other than the whole "stolen game ball" thing they didn't seem that chippy.
i have despised them since grayson allen injured alex caruso a couple seasons ago, but thought maybe they turned a corner since he left. i was wrong.

CydeofFries

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2017
Like right there where Middleton basically took Turner out at the legs and foul on Turner. Carlisle making his case.
I like watching the NBA as a neutral fan because the bad reffing seems inconsequential. But as soon as I start following a team it seems unavoidable. Especially as a small market team like Indiana

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I like watching the NBA as a neutral fan because the bad reffing seems inconsequential. But as soon as I start following a team it seems unavoidable. Especially as a small market team like Indiana

Is Milwaukee considered big market?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They're like Golden State, small market until they got their championship and stars. It's a place the Pacers could get but getting there is rough

They are missing a top 5 player but still have a top 10 player.

Even Denver couldn't say that if they had an injury.