***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Would have been nice to win, however it’s still there to take and thank goodness Tyrese hit that game winner the other night. NBA games can swing wildly from night to night.

Reactions: reignofthetiger

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I don't mind the stars Lillard and Gianis, but Portis/Middleton/Beverly is about as big a collection of total punks you're ever going to find on any team.
Have the refs just let it slide all series out of sympathy for their injury situation?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Have the refs just let it slide all series out of sympathy for their injury situation?

The thing is, the games when the Bucks act like ridiculous comic book villains their play seems to slip. It works out for Indy, but it's annoying as hell.

I really don't see how they couldn't T Portis up there.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The bucks cant beat the pacers at basketball and they know it. Their only way to win is punkery.

Lillard and Lopez can try to outplay them, because they are actually good, and the rest of the team just hopes they can get some Pacers injured or ejected I guess.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Only through the first quarter so far but anyone notice the dude yelling into the crowd mic? lol. “Portis your eyes are slightly too big for your head” “Gallinari you need a haircut”. He’s been loud and clear the entire game so far.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
If Pacers could tighten up their D, they would have a shot at the East.
Some of it is the pace at which they play, but yeah I got to imagine their adjusted D still sucks. You would think Carlisle would’ve figured out both phases as long as he’s been coaching.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Beverly throwing the ball at fans is something. He throws the ball at a fan, misses and nails some poor lady in the head, asks for the ball back and then throws it again. Crazy. Definite suspension and fine, possibly have to pay the lady money, and borderline charged with assault.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Beverly throwing the ball at fans is something. He throws the ball at a fan, misses and nails some poor lady in the head, asks for the ball back and then throws it again. Crazy. Definite suspension and fine, possibly have to pay the lady money, and borderline charged with assault.

I really wasn't expecting to HATE these guys in this series but I really do. Gianis/Lillard/Lopez seem to just play the game but most of the other players were just total punks. Portis and Beverly are deranged.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids

Sure looks like the fan was going to be ejected too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron