Panthers take on our game

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Blue42 said:
If NDSU starts the same QB that played against UNI last year, I'd feel pretty good as a Clone fan.

But brace yourself for an "enthusiastic" fan base from Fargo. I got my first dose of those boys in the restroom in the dome about 5 minutes before game time last year. They have a lot of strong opinions that they feel compelled to express...immediately before their team gets pasted.

MB4CY

Aug 29, 2009
Norwalk, IA
Are we going to see any of these NDSU fans on this board after Friday? Will Lake and the others have the stones to show up and pay respects if things don't go the way they hope?

DumbFan

Mar 15, 2009
Central Iowa
I feel sorry for him (Lakesbison). He is probably the 37 year old playing World of Warcraft and talking **** to 13 year olds about being able to drive a car. I am thankful I don't have to resort to that for entertainment. If the rest of the fans are the same way, I feel sorry for ND in general.

CompCy

Apr 7, 2006
Ames
I feel sorry for him (Lakesbison). He is probably the 37 year old playing World of Warcraft and talking **** to 13 year olds about being able to drive a car. I am thankful I don't have to resort to that for entertainment. If the rest of the fans are the same way, I feel sorry for ND in general.

So, if you play World of Warcraft then you're automatically a complete ******* like Lakesbison? Or are you overgeneralizing griefers in all games?

Anyway, I'm surprised they even have the internet in North Dakota.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA