PFF college football post on ISU offense

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I do as well. If ISU played Iowa end of the season pat 6 years we would be 4-2 against them in that time. He needs to take this non-conference seriously for once, he did in 2021 and started 3-0 but that team was unbalanced and odd. Had to replace Purdy, Hall. Kolar, Rose etc...

Just wasn't a B12 caliber team.
What did he do differently that year to in your words “take it seriously” compared to other years?

As I remember it, we won 2 games against bad g5 and basically just sucked less than Iowa did that day. (We had 2 punts blocked, interception in end zone, 1 epic drive). Probably more miscues I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
He needs to take this non-conference seriously for once
CMC takes every nonconference season seriously. Generally, he’s trying to sort out the best lineups for the rest of the year.

With this plethora of starters back this year, he and the staff can just work on implementing more fun stuff.

Like, you know, deep passes?

• Optimistic
Reactions: amishclone

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
CMC takes every nonconference season seriously. Generally, he’s trying to sort out the best lineups for the rest of the year.

With this plethora of starters back this year, he and the staff can just work on implementing more fun stuff.

Like, you know, deep passes?
Last time he had a lot returning the pre season was a turd.