Posters/Free Stuff

liljones13

Mar 27, 2006
Springville, IA
Hey do any of you guys know where I could get a ISU Football poster/schedule this year?? I know sometimes the mall has them, but I havent been fortunate enough to get one yet.. Or even a football magnet for the beer fridge while I'm stuck up here in CF during the school year would be great, if anyone has any knowledge where I could get my hands on some that would be fantastical..

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Just go to the west entrance of the Jake and pick some up from the big table immediately to the left, inside the door.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Which doors on the Olsen building? I was going to go grab the football and volleyball posters today but forgot the Jacobsen Building doors aren't accessible.

Unless it's changed in the last few days...west side, in the cutout area north of the ticket office. There should still be signs up.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
You could just wait and get one at the Iowa State Fair next week. Iowa and ISU always have big displays/booths set up in the Varied Industries Buildiing, and they should have tons of posters.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Hey do any of you guys know where I could get a ISU Football poster/schedule this year?? I know sometimes the mall has them, but I havent been fortunate enough to get one yet.. Or even a football magnet for the beer fridge while I'm stuck up here in CF during the school year would be great, if anyone has any knowledge where I could get my hands on some that would be fantastical..

For the football posters, I recently stopped by the UPS store north of Cub Foods and they have a crapload of them right inside the door. Easy stop and it looks like you can grab as many as you'd like.

For the magnets, keychains and posters for other sports, you'll have to go to the Jacobson Bldg.

Reactions: ajk4st8