Omaha
source.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What I learned today. Do NOT cross @BCClone wife.
She thinks those things happen everywhere. I’m like, no, your home town produces more murderers than anywhere on a pet capita, and somehow you know all of them.

I have talked to the clerk at the grocery store whose husband tried to hire a hit man on her.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
She thinks those things happen everywhere. I’m like, no, your home town produces more murderers than anywhere on a pet capita, and somehow you know all of them.

I have talked to the clerk at the grocery store whose husband tried to hire a hit man on her.
Her husband should have talked to locals about it, sounds like.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: wxman1 and BCClone

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Were you considering it?٪
No but it concerns me to even meet either one of them at any point.

I know two. One was a drug fueled attack where he thought he was helping her. The other was drunk and ran over a lady, he was truly dumb. Held a "going away party" the weekend before his sentencing.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No but it concerns me to even meet either one of them at any point.

I know two. One was a drug fueled attack where he thought he was helping her. The other was drunk and ran over a lady, he was truly dumb. Held a "going away party" the weekend before his sentencing.
I’m not counting the accidental deaths, I probably don’t have time for that.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

I didn't know this back when I had a crush on a gal from there.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So are we supposed to list people we know who were murdered? Fore me, one happy hour acquaintance up here in Mpls and one HS classmate. Both are solved cases so don't look at me as the culprit. And at least a couple of suicides if you count murdering yourself.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So are we supposed to list people we know who were murdered? Fore me, one happy hour acquaintance up here in Mpls and one HS classmate. Both are solved cases so don't look at me as the culprit. And at least a couple of suicides if you count murdering yourself.
Suicide is rampant in rural areas. I think farming has one of, if not the highest, highest rates of any occupation.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
You may have saved your life.

Btw, I think she may be single again (and filthy rich).

Oooh, a travel companion for me! I mean, she's single via divorce (again) not because she offed the guy? Or maybe hubby just died. She's my age and we guys don't last as long as women.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oooh, a travel companion for me! I mean, she's single via divorce (again) not because she offed the guy? Or maybe hubby just died. She's my age and we guys don't last as long as women.
I will ask my wife again and find out. She walks with her sister in-law (soon to be ex SIL) and she would know.