Rashawn & Money probably going to get medical redshirts

CYKXBUT

Jul 21, 2006
Okay guys, we can fuss and fight about this all night. The coaches and Doctor called my mother Wednesday morning and said they had already submitted a hard case for the red-shirt. Due to the nature of the season ending injuries it was a no-brainer. Money then texted me Wednesday evening and said "Im redshirted!" so knowing how adiment they were about crossing t's and dotting I's im sure the staff would not have told him that if it were not true.We have a big conference opener tomorrow to rally about!!! Money is about to go in for surgery @ 930 so theres a lot more important things to worry about. Everything will workout fine!Go Cyclones!!!!
I hope the surgery went well and Darius can get back to 100% soon. In addition, he can help his teammates with his positive attitude. Keep things positive!

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
I think they can be hopeful they can get it, based on precedents that have been set. But I don't think they have anything near an answer right now

Cyclone29

Jul 21, 2009
I think they can be hopeful they can get it, based on precedents that have been set. But I don't think they have anything near an answer right now

Its because you dont think Jon.
Its ok.... we can all be hopeful that someday you'll "get it".

Just be happy someone else got the story even if you didnt get it first.

CysDoc

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 11, 2009
The bad area of the state.
Okay guys, we can fuss and fight about this all night. The coaches and Doctor called my mother Wednesday morning and said they had already submitted a hard case for the red-shirt. Due to the nature of the season ending injuries it was a no-brainer. Money then texted me Wednesday evening and said "Im redshirted!" so knowing how adiment they were about crossing t's and dotting I's im sure the staff would not have told him that if it were not true.We have a big conference opener tomorrow to rally about!!! Money is about to go in for surgery @ 930 so theres a lot more important things to worry about. Everything will workout fine!Go Cyclones!!!!

Any word on the surgery? Over? Did it go well? Hope so for Money's sake.

gocyco

Apr 15, 2006

My guess is that the athletic dept contacted the NCAA and were told that they would be qualified to receive the hardship and would receive one but it probably can't offically happen until the end of the season.

gocyco

Apr 15, 2006
Its because you dont think Jon.
Its ok.... we can all be hopeful that someday you'll "get it".

Just be happy someone else got the story even if you didnt get it first.

Hey now....be nice to Jon....I think we can convert him.:biglaugh:

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
Hey now....be nice to Jon....I think we can convert him.:biglaugh:

He isn't in need of conversion - he already picked us to beat Iowa earlier in the year.

I see he is still going long-sleeved since the UNI game on his 'insider' prediction on Channel 13......howllllllllllll

Help Support Us

Become a patron