Realtor recommendations

CYUL8R

Feb 13, 2012

I've known Traci my whole life. Bill is great also. Both Cyclone grads and the kids too. They are season ticket holders I think, at least they were when they had kids there. If you want a true Cyclone you probably won't find better.
+100 - Bought / sold several homes with Traci and her team. She knows the area and bleeds Cardinal and Gold.

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
Baba is a personal friend of mine from high school and is terrific. We used him when we bought our house in Ames years ago. He is regularly one of the highest performing Century 21 agents in the state.

And he is a HUGE Cyclone fan.

He worked for me and my company part-time when was at Iowa State and was awesome to have around back then. I've heard nothing but good things about him as a realtor.

I've known Traci my whole life. Bill is great also. Both Cyclone grads and the kids too. They are season ticket holders I think, at least they were when they had kids there. If you want a true Cyclone you probably won't find better.

We bought our house through Traci and Jennings Real Estate and it was a great experience.

Reactions: besserheimerphat

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron