RECRUITING: Iowa State hosting former NDSU WR Eli Green on visit this weekend

Connor_Ferguson

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 9, 2019
RECRUITING: Iowa State will host former NDSU wide receiver Eli Green (@Eligreen_) on a visit this week as it continues to put the final pieces together for its 2024 roster.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I saw on the interweb this AM that Texas A&M is pursuing him as well. Sounds like they missed out on most of their WR portal targets this spring. I hope we don't get into a bidding war. There's a limit to how much Ames Lager I can drink.
We appreciate your sacrifice. Between the pizza, beer, and vodka my health is taking a nosedive. But I'm a team player.

:campbell:

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
I saw on the interweb this AM that Texas A&M is pursuing him as well. Sounds like they missed out on most of their WR portal targets this spring. I hope we don't get into a bidding war. There's a limit to how much Ames Lager I can drink.
That would be lame to lose both him and Bostick to TAMU

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
Looks like A&M picked up Bostick today, wonder if that helps.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I don't really get the Bostick interest. It's not like Iowa had amazing wide receivers and the guy couldn't see the field. This isn't a Charlie Jones or Keagan Johnson situation where he played and was great for Iowa but was looking for more opportunities/better offensive system.

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031