Saw the fb team at the movies last

rhlentz

Nov 27, 2006
Ames, IA
I went to the wynnsong in Johnston last night to go see the movie role models (hilarious btw), but to my suprise when I walked in the theater pretty much the entire isu football team was there.

I just got a feeling they are going to pulloff the upset today. They seemed confident and loose.

oh and if jessie smith is a step slow today, its probably because of the slurpie he had last night

Last edited:

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
Re: They looked ready to make an upset

I'm pretty sure I saw Brett Meyer at old Navy last night. If it wasn't him he should sue for identity theft.

Does that help with today?

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I went to the wynnsong in Johnston last night to go see the movie role models (hilarious btw), but to my suprise when I walked in the theater pretty much the entire isu football team was there.

I just got a feeling they are going to pulloff the upset today. They seemed confident and loose.

oh and if jessie smith is a step slow today, its probably because of the slurpie he had last night

Excellent :biggrin:

Good to hear, thanks for sharing :yes:

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
oh and if jessie smith is a step slow today, its probably because of the slurpie he had last night[/quote]

Jessie is already one step slow:sad:

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
But he hits like a freight train. A freight train carrying slurpies.

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
This is going to be a fun day!!!!

Or, to quote the Care Bears checks that we print at work (and I make every male that I train pick for work:smile:):

Ok, I'll ask. what does one do that one must use the words "train males" and "Care Bears" in conjunction with one another?:confused:

clonefan_80

May 28, 2007
Ames
I'm pretty sure they go to a movie every Friday night as a team before heading back to the hotel. Maybe the coaches should try taking the team bowling instead...

Help Support Us

Become a patron