Scheelhaase to Rams

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
It just seems like this would have thrown up more alarms than being reported by Schefter first. How did none of the inside guys have a clue?
Nate and Matt kept it to themselves? I am routinely baffled how Swiss cheese like college programs are in general

Reactions: Letterkenny

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Except without Brock Purdy and Breece Hall....
Not quite the same now but we don’t have a terrible situation for a new OV to come in to. Having a sophomore QB who played very well, an up and coming sophomore RB, pretty darn good receivers and a damn good TE is about as good as you could ask for in our situation. As long as no one leaves.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
It just seems like this would have thrown up more alarms than being reported by Schefter first. How did none of the inside guys have a clue?
The people involved kept their mouths shut, clearly.

Campbell’s probably been aware for awhile. Maybe even encouraged it looking at his past.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Best of luck to Nate. I view this as a sign of a healthy program. While selfishly I would like to retain Nate, it's difficult to retain top level coaches. Healthy programs will have their coaches move on to coach in the NFL or become head coaches themselves.

Help Support Us

Become a patron