Seniors Eligibility and Senior Night

hall4cy

Oct 22, 2007
Dallas, TX
Did last night (senior night) give us a better idea of who will be returning and which seniors are for sure gone after this year?

Gone :
Gabe (no eligibility)
Kunc (no eligibility)
Osun ??
Holmes ??
Ward ??

Assumed Staying :
Grill (covid year) ?

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I don't think Osun and Holmes have any eligibility left. I think King might but he's 24 or 25.
Jones might have a covid year to take if he wants.

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
Gabe, Jaz, Osun and Jaren are done

Grill, Jones, King and Ward have the covid year to use if they so choose.

My assumption has been Grill comes back, Ward transfers or moves on, and King/Jones are question marks.

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
My assumption has been Grill comes back, Ward transfers or moves on, and King/Jones are question marks.
At this point I hope grill moves on. He hurt his back but also really seems to be off as a whole recently. The haircut a while back and then the headband for one game. I know I'll take **** for this and I'm no psychologist but he seems to really be struggling with his own head. He is not a consistent big 12 player.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
At this point I hope grill moves on. He hurt his back but also really seems to be off as a whole recently. The haircut a while back and then the headband for one game. I know I'll take **** for this and I'm no psychologist but he seems to really be struggling with his own head. He is not a consistent big 12 player.
Wow this is dumb

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
The biggest shocker of the year is Drew Timme from Gonzaga announcing he won't use his last year. The biggest shocker of that is Drew Timme has played there for 10 years and still has another year left. Jess Settles is trying to figure out how Timme has 35 years of eligibility

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
The biggest shocker of the year is Drew Timme from Gonzaga announcing he won't use his last year. The biggest shocker of that is Drew Timme has played there for 10 years and still has another year left. Jess Settles is trying to figure out how Timme has 35 years of eligibility
Settles is such a hipster, playing 6 years of college basketball before it was cool.

• Haha
Reactions: CYDJ

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I bet you were wearing a head band and a stupid haircut when you typed this post.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny

This is beyond stupid

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
Prove me wrong then
You’re using a haircut and a headband as your case for player analysis, instead of ignoring the fact that he hurt his back in the Texas game, must have re-tweaked in the time between the 2nd Oklahoma State game and TCU game, and his play has suffered since both those incidents.

You don’t turn away a 5th year senior who’s a good perimeter defender and shooting 37% from 3 when you know he’s playing through injury. JFC, a haircut and a headband? Some of you are unhinged.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Would you prefer if he got some frosted tips?