Shoutout Rocco Becht

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I hope Rocco trains with Brock this offseason. I think it’d be great for Rocco to learn from Brock on footwork fundamentals, what he learned after leaving Iowa State, and take some of those lessons learned back to the staff

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
There is zero reasons why this offense shouldn't score 50+ touchdowns next season (only happened once in CMC era)... Rocco barely had 3 seconds to throw today and set a school record..

Players, formations, plays... Time to practice what you preach Matt and evolve your offense to the 2024 players! Spread it out and let Rocco COOK

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I hope Rocco trains with Brock this offseason. I think it’d be great for Rocco to learn from Brock on footwork fundamentals, what he learned after leaving Iowa State, and take some of those lessons learned back to the staff
Yes, training some with Brock would be good. If I'm not mistaken though, I think ISU has Brock's Florida QB coach on retainer for the team now. I'm not sure how that works. Brock and the team were so impressed with his training and QB tips, direction.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Seeing Rocco play reminds me of someone a guy like Leach would cream himself over. An elusive/semi-mobile guy who is highly accurate to small windows within 15 yards or so, and can make multiple reads quickly under pressure? Custom-built air raid QB. He looks like a guy who fits that skillset very well.

Obviously we don't and won't run a system that aggressive, but we get good mileage out of Rocco either way. Kid can ball and we did better in games where we let him ball. I feel bad for him last week tossing up 450/3/0 in a losing effort, that's the ISU version of a 'Mahomes at Tech' statline.