Iowa
tumblr_mn4nstxrPk1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: JM4CY and Freebird

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
In the past when they did this, wasn't it on cyclones.tv too? I would hope that would be the case here. Far from great, but better than nothing.

That is true, but the odd part is this time it says "tape delay 24 hours" on Cyclones.tv. That would really suck.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
In the past when they did this, wasn't it on cyclones.tv too? I would hope that would be the case here. Far from great, but better than nothing.

Not this time. LHTV only. Replay available 24 hours after on CYTV.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

For instate subscribers but this article is saying "exclusively" on LHN. Maybe that will change for those living in Iowa on cyclone.TV but anyone out of state is ******. Not even offered via Comcast and I have not found a single sports bar here in the Twin Cities that has it. I've looked. Watched with the Texas fans here one year when they streamed it via a laptop on a "borrowed" account someone from Texas had loaned them.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
For instate subscribers but this article is saying "exclusively" on LHN. Maybe that will change for those living in Iowa on cyclone.TV but anyone out of state is ******. Not even offered via Comcast and I have not found a single sports bar here in the Twin Cities that has it. I've looked. Watched with the Texas fans here one year when they streamed it via a laptop on a "borrowed" account someone from Texas had loaned them.

this must have been pre-LHN on Directv/Dish I find it hard to believe many sports bars in the Twin Cities dont have satelite

• Agree
Reactions: Dormeezy and cycart