Texas Roll call!

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
I'm going to switch up the thread to discussion... who's going to Texas this weekend? Any big plans outside of the game? For anyone going, the DFW Club is hosting a pre-game party at the The Blind Pig on Friday night.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Sorry. Was hoping to go, but decided to go to the Georgia Southern/James Madison game. Hoping I regret missing an epic victory.

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
Sorry. Was hoping to go, but decided to go to the Georgia Southern/James Madison game. Hoping I regret missing an epic victory.
Booo haha. Have fun! Georiga Southern is the one stadium I haven't been to yet FBS wise in Georgia.

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
airbnb/hotel too much $$$ (austin city limits going on this weekend). i will not be going
Well that explains it. I booked an Airbnb back in June I think it was because of how much the hotel prices were. Actually got a decent deal on a place a couple blocks north of campus. Only a mile walk down to the pre-game tailgate

Reactions: Dr.bannedman

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
We'll be there! Four hardcore Clones and likely a good buddy that is a big CFB fan (I'll let it slide that he graduated from UNL...) Staying in Austin Friday night, but likely not doing any nightlife - my boys are 14 and 12, and I'm old. I wanted to visit DKR before they're in the SEC, after Saturday we're down to only three stadiums we haven't been to (BU, TCU, and WVU.) Looking forward to four new ones to hit in the next couple of years!

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
We'll be there! Four hardcore Clones and likely a good buddy that is a big CFB fan (I'll let it slide that he graduated from UNL...) Staying in Austin Friday night, but likely not doing any nightlife - my boys are 14 and 12, and I'm old. I wanted to visit DKR before they're in the SEC, after Saturday we're down to only three stadiums we haven't been to (BU, TCU, and WVU.) Looking forward to four new ones to hit in the next couple of years!
Give a ‘horns down’ in one form or another to those turncoats.

Reactions: cyfan4St8

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
WV is absolutely worth the trip.

Reactions: Lafester

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Will be there! Did know about the party Friday night...what time is that at?

Lafester

Nov 1, 2021
My wife and I will be there. We made it to all the road games last year. My wife has a friend that Ives in Austin and their advice for the ACL music festival is to have lots of patience in getting around.

Reactions: NWICY

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
I'm going to switch up the thread to discussion... who's going to Texas this weekend? Any big plans outside of the game? For anyone going, the DFW Club is hosting a pre-game party at the The Blind Pig on Friday night.
Friday evening, I’ll be at the Blind Pig and Saturday morning, at the tailgate and then continuing after the victory!

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Will be there - wanted to get there before they left as well. Looking forward to it!