Thank you Iowa State Athletics and Ankeny Rotary Club

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
for your recent auction to benefit the under-privileged.
As a result of some "fevered" bidding, I am the proud recipient of an autographed basketball poster and Nike Iowa State basketball, both of which are signed by the men's squad.
Interesting aside, the poster was signed twice by Royce and somehow missed Mr. Allen, but I am really happy to say I have some of the initial "inaugural" season memorabilia of the Fred Hoiberg era.

Thank you again to the team, the Athletic Department, and the Ankeny Rotary Club.

GO CYCLONES:yes:

Torks Pub

Dec 16, 2006
Ankeny
Save your money, we're doing it again next year! Hopefully, we'll have some tickets too.

GO CYCLONES:yes:[/quote]

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
Save your money, we're doing it again next year! Hopefully, we'll have some tickets too.

[/QUOTE]

YOU RASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!
You out-bid me for that wonderful item that I see pictured as your avatar.
It was a good time, and the gentleman who made that item is quite talented.

Can't wait for next year's team and for the auction.

GO CYCLONES :yes:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
for your recent auction to benefit the under-privileged.
As a result of some "fevered" bidding, I am the proud recipient of an autographed basketball poster and Nike Iowa State basketball, both of which are signed by the men's squad.
Interesting aside, the poster was signed twice by Royce and somehow missed Mr. Allen, but I am really happy to say I have some of the initial "inaugural" season memorabilia of the Fred Hoiberg era.

Thank you again to the team, the Athletic Department, and the Ankeny Rotary Club.

Nice! I have an autographed poster for last year's team, but I'd love one from this year too. Freddie's first year is a landmark for our program.

CONEClone

Dec 16, 2009
Ames
Just wait until they start bidding on an autographed-poster of the Men's Final Four appearance next year :jimlad: