Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
We bought the 4-pack, ended up using one of them and redeemed the voucher for the 4 shirts. They're white with "Cy's Locker Room" logo on the front. Didn't know what to expect with the $75 deal, but I really thought it might have ISU or Iowa State on it.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
I talked some Mizzou fans I know into buying the deal and they gave me the ticket voucher. I was disappointing that they weren't I-State t-shirts.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Why do I want a shirt with the name of a "store" on it? I didn't buy anything there.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'd be a little mad also. I'd rather have a shirt with the new logo on it or at least something saying ISU. I heard from somebody that they had like 6 boxes of the gameday shirts left over leading up to the Mizzou game, which was why they were shooting 4-6 shirts up into the crowd every 15 seconds. I don't know why they didn't just give those out with the promotion.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
You got to pay less than $20 a ticket to watch the #12 team in the country. I wouldn't complain too much.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
You got to pay less than $20 a ticket to watch the #12 team in the country. I wouldn't complain too much.

Actually we're in at least our 23rd year of season tickets after college, so I paid a little more than that. We bought these for others who ended up not coming. I'm just saying that the t-shirt could have been a little more "Iowa State" to indicate thanks for buying the tickets.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Getting tickets at 1/3 the price isn't enough? Now people are complaining about the free tshirts they got...

It just shows that we will complain about anything and everything when we aren't winning.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Getting tickets at 1/3 the price isn't enough? Now people are complaining about the free tshirts they got...

It just shows that we will complain about anything and everything when we aren't winning.

Well said... It's a free T-shirt. I don't know how someone can cry about it...:rolleyes:

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Actually we're in at least our 23rd year of season tickets after college, so I paid a little more than that. We bought these for others who ended up not coming. I'm just saying that the t-shirt could have been a little more "Iowa State" to indicate thanks for buying the tickets.

honestly, isu fans will complain about anything. ISU could give tickets away and people would complain that the number on the seat wasn't dark enough to read well.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
That's just plain stupid that the shirts just said Cy's Locker Room if they were made specific for this deal. I have a feeling they had a bunch of these available and wanted a way to get rid of them. If they specifically made the shirts for this particular deal, then it was a dumb idea.

Last edited: