Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The fascinating part of that situation with pay in Russia is the demand creating that salary is certainly not from a natural market or these Russian women’s basketball pro teams would be widely followed. I doubt it’s full blown Saudi/LIV level (probably some of that going on) but at the very least it’s wealthy oligarchs who probably don’t care about turning a profit.

In the US if the demand is real, and the league is profitable for the first time, the players union will get them paid at a higher rate sooner rather than later.
Maybe ISU can get a couple Russian mail order players? If brides are available, players have to be also.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Thought this thread died? Nope, the usual suspects still posting the same thing. She doesn’t live in Iowa she can’t hurt you guys anymore.
Gonzo will do his best to keep it goin'...... among others that just can't stop with their obsessions.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Gonzo will do his best to keep it goin'...... among others that just can't stop with their obsessions.

It’s really only 1-2 posters that say embarrassing stuff. Most of the nonsense about Clark and the wnba in general on social media, completely unrelated to ISU, is a whole lot worse. I had to block some of it on ig and threads.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Lol, hey I didn't bring this back to life. It had been buried for a while until someone else resurrected it earlier this week.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Where do you see the results?

You just click that tweet & it takes you to the poll. 70% no hahahaha, didn't go how they thought it would. They quickly transitioned to "but but that would be 99% no as of a year ago" - not saying that's not true, but a funny backtrack nonetheless.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
You just click that tweet & it takes you to the poll. 70% no hahahaha, didn't go how they thought it would. They quickly transitioned to "but but that would be 99% no as of a year ago" - not saying that's not true, but a funny backtrack nonetheless.
Yeah, zi didn’t want to vote. Just see the results.
And BTW, asking someone if they will “try to” do something is weeny language.

Reactions: Tailg8er

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I saw the one highlight where she shouldered the former OSU guard and put her on her a**. Embarrassing for that girl, for sure. There was no offensive foul called. If that's how they call it in the WNBA, CC is gonna do very well.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I saw the one highlight where she shouldered the former OSU guard and put her on her a**. Embarrassing for that girl, for sure. There was no offensive foul called. If that's how they call it in the WNBA, CC is gonna do very well.
Until a player puts her on her a** then lets see what happens.