Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Also took the most shots so chance was in her favor.

You sound like espn. It’s ok to point out the negatives of her stat line. Don’t worry, she will be ok.
Yeah she'll need to adjust to not being able to make many of the same passes as she could in college, just better faster defenders. She should've had a few more assists if not for missed bunnies.

Reactions: legi

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah she'll need to adjust to not being able to make many of the same passes as she could in college, just better faster defenders. She should've had a few more assists if not for missed bunnies.
Didn’t you make a post showing her “elite” passing skills from a practice? She did have a 3.33 assist to turnover ratio tonight…..oh wait. Thats 3.33 turnovers to assists. Close enough!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You come off very defensive at anything even slightly negative posted about her. It’s like she is your family or close friend.
Nah, I've said plenty about not liking some of her on court antics, complaining, etc. And I just said she needs to adjust her passing decisions because these defenders are better and faster.

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Nah, I've said plenty about not liking some of her on court antics, complaining, etc. And I just said she needs to adjust her passing decisions because these defenders are better and faster.
Right. But your 1st post was to only point out her as a top game scorer after other posters were pointing out her shooting and TO struggles. No big deal. Doesn’t bother me. Just an observation. Carry on.

Reactions: Cyhig

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Right. But your 1st post was to only point out her as a top game scorer after other posters were pointing out her shooting and TO struggles. No big deal. Doesn’t bother me. Just an observation. Carry on.
I never said I couldn't be a homerish d*ck.

• Funny
Reactions: legi

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Watched the first half and she was atrocious. The Fever ended up not letting her handle the ball. She complained to the ref though about a call that didn’t go Fever’s way and got ignored

Reactions: GT25Ump

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Those damn Iowa fans keep bumping this post. This thread would die if it wasn’t for Iowa fans. Lol
Not shocking this thread was revived the night of her first wnba game. What was shocking was her box score. 33% shooting, 0 rebounds, 3 assists, 10 turnovers (which is a record for any player’s first wnba game). Yikes. But I’m sure you’ll just continue to attack people here and/or spin her performance last night as something positive. Either way, my popcorn is ready