Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Fever looked pretty hapless aside from CC for much of the game, but in the 1st half the Liberty were on fire, shooting something like 75% from the field and made 12 three-pointers in the first half. That's a good team, Stewart is a force.
Stewart is the goat of WBB on both levels. Her overcoming what she has is honesty incredible since it breaks so many

cydnote

Oct 24, 2023
Well, I guess the WNBA is achieving what they want. CC is about to play and I have to admit that although I've never watched a WNBA game in prior years I'll check in to see how CC is doing. I'm not rooting for her failure (;)) I'm rooting to the extent that Hok fans who crowned her as the second coming get brought back to reality--that she is a good player but not necessarily a great one.

• Haha
Reactions: iahawks

Cyclones8824

Cyclones nation. Let’s ride
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 16, 2022
Ankeny
She just went off the court with an injury, it looked really bad but she was able to walk off the court with some help. Wouldn’t recommend watching it.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So wait- you guys are now watching a WNBA game on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in May just so you can trash on Caitlyn Clark?

I actually checked in on the game tonight (she was getting a good learning experience) but the 'I hate the WNBA but watched the whole game' takes are some next level stuff.

Last edited:

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I just stumbled upon the Fever game tonight with 3 minutes left. I saw CC
  1. get the ball stolen from her
  2. foul the player who stole the ball
  3. drop an F bomb on the ref for not calling a foul on the other player
  4. get T'd up by the ref to allow the other team to take the lead and go on and win the game.
Fever is now 0-4 for the season.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I just stumbled upon the Fever game tonight with 3 minutes left. I saw CC
  1. get the ball stolen from her
  2. foul the player who stole the ball
  3. drop an F bomb on the ref for not calling a foul on the other player
  4. get T'd up by the ref to allow the other team to take the lead and go on and win the game.
Fever is now 0-4 for the season.
They're one of the worst teams in the league (hence the #1 overall pick) and have played two of the best teams in the league. They've definitely improved, only lost Saturday by 11 (compared to 30 last time) and today could've won it. Trending up.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
They're one of the worst teams in the league (hence the #1 overall pick) and have played two of the best teams in the league. They've definitely improved, only lost Saturday by 11 (compared to 30 last time) and today could've won it. Trending up.
Good chance they would have gotten their first W tonight had CC not mouthed off to the ref and get T'd up with a few minutes left in the game.

Reactions: CyNews

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Good chance they would have gotten their first W tonight had CC not mouthed off to the ref and get T'd up with a few minutes left in the game.
That team is ass, 1 point with 3 minutes in the 4th quarter is not why they're losing.