Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
First of all, I'm not even running smack. Second of all, trying to set some artificial threshold that Iowa has to have reached to talk smack is stupid, even for you. It isn't like ISU is some blue blood basketball program, they had a nice 7 year run because of Hoiberg, but have come crashing back to what they were historically since he left.
Talk smack once you guys get to the second weekend.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Is ISU the only "basketball school" to finish with an overall record below .500 2 out of 3 seasons?

It is tough on ISU fans these days, and it seems to be hitting @jmb the hardest right now. I mean they are realizing that Hoiberg is gone, and the success that Hoiberg created at ISU is slipping away as well.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
It is tough on ISU fans these days, and it seems to be hitting @jmb the hardest right now. I mean they are realizing that Hoiberg is gone, and the success that Hoiberg created at ISU is slipping away as well.
One year removed from 23 wins.

Go back to bed, figure out your next username, then try it again.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
We're a football school FWIW. Pre-season top 15

A football school who has never won a conference championship, or appeared in a conference championship game, or been in a BCS bowl game? At least you have made a sweet 16 in the past.