U20 Nationals in Vegas

Cyclonewrestlingfan2022

May 30, 2023
Got put on the clock in the first after he had two shots and was just in on a leg. Gave up one. Seconds remaining and gave up a step out point. 2-0 after one.

Got taken down and caught in a wicked leg lace. Tech.

Oh ya, Desmond is pretty good too
Desmond is good. Meza is good too. That’s why I thought he should’ve been able to finish one of those 2 shots. Should’ve been a closer match.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Got put on the clock in the first after he had two shots and was just in on a leg. Gave up one. Seconds remaining and gave up a step out point. 2-0 after one.

Got taken down and caught in a wicked leg lace. Tech.

Oh ya, Desmond is pretty good too
One of my dislikes of Freestyle is that someone gets one lace or other rolling move and the match is essentially over. In Folk at least you have to show control and even then the points are limited to 4. I didn't watch this match but most matches end that way imo

Reactions: Proton

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I think last time they wrestled it was 9-4 Sinclair but not sure if they wrestled after that

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Herrera has the California runner up who is ranked 8th at the weight and committed to Arizona state. This is a big match for him
That guy also beat Herrera 2-1 in the Super 32 finals in October. Should be a great measuring stick to see where Herrera’s at.
Herrera lost 12-3 in the semis, then lost 9-4 in the consolations to Josh Terrill who was Michigan St’s 285 starter as a RS Fr last year. Has Herrera done much freestyle in the past?