Alert: Update on CF Patreon - rewards coming

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on our Patreon page.

I've had a few meetings recently with some local merchants about giving me online codes to hand out to patrons as rewards. Some cool stuff too.

Also, we have some new T-Shirts coming. Patrons of a certain level will be getting discount codes for those going forward.

I have a few cool ideas too for upper-level users that have to do with our content too.

I apologize for being a little late to the rewards thing. Honestly, when Adam left it really kind of sucked every ounce of time I was supposed to have this summer away from me. I have been doing sales in addition to my duties as publisher - not to mention the radio show. As a result this kind of got put on the back burner.

I cannot put into words how much I appreciate all of the great support from our patrons though. It has helped the financial stress of the site more than you guys know.

If you aren't already giving, that's fine but of course we always welcome more patrons to join up. :cool: I can assure you that the money raised on Patreon is going to tech costs of the site and creating better content for you all.

Reactions: NWICY and aauummm

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
If you got some sort of coupons to golf courses around the area (as a reward), I would donate a lot more a month!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
LOL.

No.

Actually, I am officiating a wedding that night. Doubt Part Deux goes down.
1426.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron