VIDEO: Cyclones Fans Invade Downtown Kansas City

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Very cool. I'm always amazed how well our fanbase travels for....well...having historically sucked.

I could have done without pollard's high pitched "wooos". lol

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
Dang, stupid wedding in IC of all places................I'm starting to feel sick!

Go Cyclones!!!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Very cool. I'm always amazed how well our fanbase travels for....well...having historically sucked.

:biglaugh: I noticed those too and chuckled to myself. I love how he gets so amped when talking like that in public! :biglaugh:

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
That was pretty cool. Haven't been to a game outside of Ames. Wouldn't have guesses there would have been an event like that. Do they have fan gatherings like that at regular away games, or just neutral site stuff?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines

I found his righteous anger over a game that happened before he even worked here more ridiculous, but your mileage may vary.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
That was pretty cool. Haven't been to a game outside of Ames. Wouldn't have guesses there would have been an event like that. Do they have fan gatherings like that at regular away games, or just neutral site stuff?
I think it's usually just neutral site stuff, bowl games, and tournaments, where they have an "official" pep rally.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I found his righteous anger over a game that happened before he even worked here more ridiculous, but your mileage may vary.
I don't really see a problem with that. It's kind of like saying, you are an ISU fan now, but before you got here, you can't be a fan of. If that was the case, I couldn't associate myself with Hilton Magic...

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I don't really see a problem with that. It's kind of like saying, you are an ISU fan now, but before you got here, you can't be a fan of. If that was the case, I couldn't associate myself with Hilton Magic...

Oh, I don't see a problem with it either cause I'm in the same boat is you. I was just saying, there were many things to get a chuckle out of there. Still not as bad as if you've ever listened to Geoffrey at one of these things.:biglaugh:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Oh, I don't see a problem with it either cause I'm in the same boat is you. I was just saying, there were many things to get a chuckle out of there. Still not as bad as if you've ever listened to Geoffrey at one of these things.:biglaugh:
Oh ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. :wink:
But, I will agree with your Geoffrey statement. Very entertaining to say the lest. :biglaugh:

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Jeff Johnson?! Will he be leading the cheers inside the stadium today as well?!:biglaugh: