Vikings Tickets

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I have an out of state relative who wants to go to a Vikings game. When looking at the schedule I'd love to go to the 49ers Monday night game but we already have a trip planned that week.

Question is this some of the dates that work best for us are divisional games against Bears, Packers and Lions. Any thoughts on how much of a premium those tickets will be compared to say the Saints or Chargers? Also any other game day or tickets related advice would be appreciated.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I have an out of state relative who wants to go to a Vikings game. When looking at the schedule I'd love to go to the 49ers Monday night game but we already have a trip planned that week.

Question is this some of the dates that work best for us are divisional games against Bears, Packers and Lions. Any thoughts on how much of a premium those tickets will be compared to say the Saints or Chargers? Also any other game day or tickets related advice would be appreciated.
The Packers tickets will be expensive. The others probably won't be that much more than outside the division.

Be sure to get to your seat for the pre-kickoff show. It's a blast. The stadium is really terrific.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyhig

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I'm also trying to go to the 49ers game but man prices are stupid high right now.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

We are looking at the MNF game against CHI on Nov 27. Right now, it's $125+ per seat to sit in the top deck near mid-field.

And to the original post: we have friends in MSP who are season ticket holders. They sell their Packers tickets every year and offset most of the cost of their season ticket package. It's a pretty common practice up there. Those tickets are pricey.

Help Support Us

Become a patron