Washington hires Jedd Fisch

Status
Not open for further replies.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Ehh. I feel like they got overrated early by beating some teams that were down in general.
Washington, Oregon, Arizona were all really good. USC underachieved but was a solid team. UCLA, Oregon State, and Utah were all decent. Top to bottom there was pretty good competition in that league.

• Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Some teams are Blue Bloods

Some teams think they are Blue Bloods

Some teams think they should be blue bloods

Some teams think they are fringe blue bloods

And then It’s the rest of us.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
My guy, whoever is the coach of UW’s football team is not going to be anywhere near any sort of danger. You think Campbell and his family would get a nice studio apartment on the wrong side of the tracks?

There’s more millionaires in Seattle than all of Iowa, they have nice parts of town. Open up your mind a bit
Omfg Seattle is not a dangerous place. Most wealthy people have houses right on Lake Washington. Usually in Bellevue.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Washington, Oregon, Arizona were all really good. USC underachieved but was a solid team. UCLA, Oregon State, and Utah were all decent. Top to bottom there was pretty good competition in that league.

You lost me at Utah. Utah talked a lot of **** before having to join the Big 12, but they lost to Northwestern in their bowl game. A 7 win team from the B1G West. Utah was not good after Rising went down.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
You lost me at Utah. Utah talked a lot of **** before having to join the Big 12, but they lost to Northwestern in their bowl game. A 7 win team from the B1G West. Utah was not good after Rising went down.
They had so many guys out at so many positions. It wasn't just Rising. Utah wasn't anywhere near full strength, had they been they would have killed NW.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: deadeyededric

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017

Do we need to start worrying?

As I stated earlier, I am nervous. JP and CMC should have announced an extension before the bowl game. I would bet 100% that JP was open to doing it, so assume CMC was possibly reluctant to jack up his buyout.

The rotters think that CMC does not deserve an extension, but they are idiots.

Hopefully an extension gets announced soon and UW announces someone else.

Reactions: JVAR

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
This one seems to be picking up more steam. We will know today when they announce a new head coach. “IF” Campbell is not here, I’d call Iowa native Grubb.
Do we have any credible sources Washington and CMC are talking, or is all speculation? If we’re just speculating, then I’ll say Jedd Fisch will be the new Washington HC

Reactions: David Freshman1982

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
This one seems to be picking up more steam. We will know today when they announce a new head coach. “IF” Campbell is not here, I’d call Iowa native Grubb.
I may have missed something, but what makes you think today is when they announce a new coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.